5. Go to the following link to read about the surrender.
6. Go to the following link to see the destruction faced by Hiroshima
7. (bonus) This site will tell you about Haiku. http://www.worddance.com/
8. Go to the Nuclear Simulator to see how significant an affect a nuclear bomb would have.
9. To see info about today's nuclear weapons, click here to answer the questions.
10. Go to the following link to see the consequences of nuclear war.
If you have time, extra credit is available in Google Classroom - pick an article to read and fill out the graphic organizer about your article. You will find the assignment in Google Classroom.